Banner Federal CU's Vision Statement
Banner Federal Credit Union is the financial solution for Banner Health associates by:
- Providing convenient and competitive products and services
- Growing with Banner Health while maintaining financial strength on a foundation of operational excellence and innovation
- Maximizing its contribution to the success of its sponsor organization “Banner Health”
A Little History:
Banner Federal Credit Union was originally chartered as a Federal Credit Union on April 23, 1957. The credit union has grown from an original membership of 22 to 9,180 as of November 2015 with assets in excess of $57,317,905.
The east side branch is located at Banner Desert Hospital, 2225 W. Southern Avenue, Mesa, and has been in operation since April of 1989.
The west side branch is located at Banner Thunderbird Hospital, 5757 W. Thunderbird Road W-107, Glendale, AZ 85306 operating since October 1991.
Our third branch office opened January 1998 at Banner Good Samaritan Hospital in the West Tower of Banner Medical Center, 1111 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix, AZ 85006.
Our fourth branch, Banner Estrella Hospital Branch, located at 9201 W. Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85037, opened on April 18, 2005.
Our newest branch at Banner Mesa Corporate Center located at 525 W. Brown Road Mesa, AZ 85201, opened February 22,2011.
Banner Federal Credit Union has been serving the health care industry since 1957. Membership eligibility is primarily Banner Health System employees and small employee groups associated with or affiliated with health care providers.
- Gordon Goodnow - Chairman
- David Jahne - Vice Chairman
- Robert Lund - Treasurer
- Lisa Davis- Secretary
- Sheri Dahlstrom - Membership Officer
- Patricia Elder - Board Member
- Jeremy Williams - Board Member